It is a great opportunity to make the best out of your experience in the village. This means you get responsibilities within the community, as if you were a member on a big family, but also get all the perks from it, like getting along with our local friends, explore the surroundings like you would never be able to do as a tourist, and, luckly, find hours of earth.
If you’re interested in participating in the general tasks of our community, as well as contribute to it’s development, while learning about permaculture and general farming, this is an opportunity for you!
What we offer (within a financial contribute):
* Accommodation in a private bamboo hut (flexible)
* Linens, blankets and towels
* Free laundry
* Free Wi-Fi (optical fiber)
* Three meals per day, mostly Thai, We have a Thay chef cook at the village. Vegan-Vegetarian options are available (our food is excellent; we use mostly organic products from our garden or local sources!)
* Other facilities (e.g. tours, local community, others)
What we expect:
* Flexibility and willingness
* Active daily participation
- 400 THB per person or 600 THB per couple per day
(You can add a third person on the same room for an extra 200 THB)
- 9000 THB per person or 15000THB per couple per month
- Children from 3 years old get 50% on accomodation and meals
- For groups we can discuss special conditions
- The best ways to join our community is to stay 3 months (paid in advance: 19.000 ThB, per person or 30.000THB per couple per 3 months.
- For schools – six-month internships. Project manager training (paid in advance: 30.000 ThB).