FREE – From the January 7th to 13th –
- As a goal we have to build a new synergistic garden and we need reinforcements
Qualities necessary to apply for this role are:
Seriousness, independence, ability to think independently and courage.
We offer 7 days of full immersion for volunteers that would like to help, learn about permaculture, integrate with the life of the community where the needs of the community come before individual needs and propose a project or skills that can be useful for the development of our village!
The first rule of permaculture is observation, so make sure you take the most out of this experience in our village. Afterwards, if you feel like you could direct a project with great impact to our community’s future, we are open to hear it!
What we offer:
* Accomodation in a shared dormitory (your own tend is also welcome)
* Breakfast. Vegan-Vegetarian options are available (our food is excellent; we use mostly organic products from our garden or local sources!)
* Possibility of using the volunteers cooking area and products of the village, when in abundance (e.g. banana, papaya, salad, etc).
Traditional Thai cuisine with wood fire.
* Linens, blankets and towels
* Free Wi-Fi (optical fiber)
* Accommodation in a private bamboo hut for 200 THB per day per person
* We provide one meal for 100 THB per person
* Shops closed by, fresh market and Thai restorant
What we expect:
* 7 days of full immersion
* Flexibility and willingness
* Active daily participation
After this: Do you want to have an active role at the village? Are you
interested in our community projects?
Afterwards, if you feel like you could direct a project with great impact to our community’s future, we are open to hear it!
We listen to the proposal of your project or your intention, as well as the time you want to invest in it and to stay, and
plan together the future.We support the projects, as long as you reune all the conditions to develop them: a project manager, funds, operators and the indispensable technology
To the successful and accepted candidates, we offer accommodation in a private
bamboo hut and 3 meals a day for all the duration of the project.